Saturday, July 26, 2008

BIG APPLE DONUTS

Big apple donuts rocks!!!
I am not promoting the brand and you can choose not to eat it but it will be a waste because it is the nicest donut on earth.
Why put of till tomorrow when you can eat it today???
Currently I am eating one now..............
Still eating..............
Still eating..............
Haven't finish.............
Taking my last bite..............
Not yet be patient.................



FINISH.......
Sorry for waiting for me to finish my donut...
I couldn't control myself from eating it.
Yummy!!! I want more :p
Big apple donuts, I need you................
Look at all the yummy donuts



I was eating the pink donut earlier
It has a weird name though "Pink Panther"
But for all I concern is the taste.

Don't you feel hungry now???
Haha, but I am not sharing with you :p
Go buy yourself and share some with me since I introduced you to wonderful donuts...
hehe :D
Blogged by: BIG APPLE DONUTS NO. 1 FAN


No comments: