Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Attention!!!!

People!!!!!!!
Attention!!!!!

I have a very important announcement to make!
Stop calling me shu...shu
This applies especially to my dad!
Because I have an English name now.

Sheranne.
That is my new English name.
Not a very fantastic name, but I like it so it is my new English name
^_^
I asked a few friends of mine to give their opinion
This is what they say

Brenda: Okay.... 'Sheranne'
Priyia: ???
Ee-Janne: It is nice but I prefer Shu Xian... *_*
Christine: Yuck! Shu Xian is so much better. So I am still calling you Shu Xian!!!
Sherlin: It is a nice name...

So far I only receive 1 proper approval which is from Sherlin. Cheers Shern! ^_^
From now onwards my name is either Shu Xian or Sheranne!!!!!
I have made myself very clear I guess, so do not blame me if I punch you because you called me some other weird name.

Reminder: Shu Xian or Sheranne!!!




2 comments:

Chris Lim said...

eh YOU. it's chris. got that? C-H-R-I-S. thank you.

and i like shu xian. sheranne sounds like some... cherry sherbet.

Anonymous said...

yes, chris,
i agree,
big time.
brenda