Monday, July 14, 2008

A sweaty day


I love PJ.
It maybe be a tiring and a sweaty one but it was fun and interesting.
Today we played bola jaring.
We were divided into 2 groups:

1st group- me, Priyia, Bren, Elena, Amanda, Shern and Chris
2nd group- Suet Ying, Audrey, Alyssa, Hui Yin, Tong Tong, Sab and Hui Pin

So the game started.
I played my heart out. It was a fun game, although I played terribly as a goal defence.
I had to stop Suet Ying from getting the ball, trust me it was really hard.
Their team had a plus point, Suet Ying and Audery are experience bola jaring players. So they kept passing to each other. I tried my really best to prevent the ball from passing.

Everyone tried their very best.
I could see everyone determination.
I was really happy to see many people trying their very best to win.
:D


In the end, our team won.
Cheers everyone ^_^
But somehow rather, I feel less contented that our team won.
I felt that the other team was more united and deserved to win more.
Not to say our group was not united, it is just the other team seemed more united

Anyway I enjoyed today.
:D








1 comment:

Chris Lim said...

im sorry. it's probably my fault isnt it that you dint enjoy it as much as you shud >< come on over to my blog. made a post for u to see =)