Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ewwwww.......

Yes! I am going to talk about something disgusting in my blog today.
This incident I am going to talk about is something that happened last Friday.
Let me start from the beginning......

During recess, I was enjoying my wantan as usual, then came by, my two Kesatrian friends. They were laughing louder than ever. I thought they were having a laughing competition or something so I asked them what was it all about. They refused to tell me and asked me to check it out in the girl's toilet. Being curious I went to the girl's toilet. I started checking every cuticle, looking for any interesting item.

Then I saw it!
Trust me you will never want to see it. *_*
To my disbelief I saw a pile of poo lying right in front of the toilet bowl!!!!
It was not inside the toilet bowl but outside.
What more it was a big pile. I was gross out for a second and started laughing.
My friend laugh too.

"Bad aiming" that was what my friend said.
I couldn't help laughing even more.

Whoever who did that should at least use the tap water and flush it down the toilet bowl!!! I really wonder how are the maids going to clean that up???
I pity the maids....
and thank god I do not need to clean that up.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww..... gross man. btw, link me.
http://emotionaldramaqueen.blogspot.com

cywoo said...

haha... u really posted about it.
anyway, i've visited ur blog! happy? =)