Friday, June 13, 2008

FreAky FriDay

Anyone out there who can tell me why is 13th Friday called Freaky Friday???

For all I know, today went fine.
Nothing bad happen.
I didn't see any ghost or spirits or vampire or anything out of the ordinary.
Honestly, I was expecting something bad to happen to me because it is Freaky Friday but I am perfectly fine, sitting on my computer typing this blog.
Best of all my brother didn't try to disturb or irritate me today.

I was very curious about it and asked my mom.
All she told me was, Friday the 13th is the day where evil rules.
That scared me but I believe Jesus is with me, so why have fear in evil?

Matter of fact, today was a wonderful day
My Khb teacher didn't even pick on me. She usually will not be satisfied until she yell at someone. Maybe she was in her good mood which was good for me.

Anyone bother explaining to me what is Freaky Friday???!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woahhh.
Freaky Friday huh?
Freaky much.
anyway,
according to legends,
the evil only take it on good ppl.
so we the normal ones arent take on.:)
anyway, our beloved wonderful kh teacher didnt take it on you coz she took it on some one else.
Great woman huh?
NOT.
anyway, but evil so the evil shdn't harm you.
As I am the queen of freaky friday
. muahahaha