Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hell is coming back...

Yup. Hell is coming back!!!
The hectic life of mine is also coming back
Which also means homework + more homework + tution + results + STRESS

Don't the gov. know that 2 weeks of holiday isn't enough for the students??!!
I wish I was in Singapore NOW!!!!
In Singapore the students get a month of holiday for each semester. That is UNFAIR!

I haven't finish my holiday schedule and school is about to begin in another 24 hours time.....
How do the gov. expect us complete:-

a) Geograph and History projects
b) NIE
c) Watching Anime
d) Reading Pendragon
e) Shopping with my mom
f) Stone-painting
g) Watching Taiwanese and HK drama
h) Going on holiday with family
i) Surfing the net and;
j) Getting enough sleep at the same time....

Can the gov. prolong this whole holiday thing????

For now back to work....-.-"





No comments: