Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You made my day.....friendz

heyz.....
I am a year older now...... sob.
but it's okay as long I'm with my friends :)
Only a few ppl remembered my birthday though.
Can't blame the rest, cause my birthday is a secret
So keep this secret among ourselves....hehehe
This is the list of ppl who wished me.... a really short list

1. Priyia...
The 1st friend to call me.....got me up from my dreamland *yawn. You really made my day :)
Thks for remembering.....but
I didn't really concentrate on the conversation so .....zzzzzzZZZZZZZZ..... *back to dreamland

2. Chris/Christine Lim/sis...
2nd person. Thanks a lot for the smses..... You woke me up from my sleep!!! lol. Thanks for
remembering sis :D

3. Janne...
3rd friend on the list :p LOVE YOU! I thought you might have forgotten my birthday
because you was so busy in school..... but then you remembered.

4. Brenda...
The 4th person to wish me...... I was losing hope, that you would wish me.... really. Then
my phone rang..... YEA!!!! You remembered ;p By the way, you don't really need to get that
bag for me I was just joking. Most importantly is that you remembered my birthday

5. Ching Yie...
The 5th person Ching Yie!!! Thanks for the computer card and e-mail =) Thanks again for
calling and being so concern about my birthday. By the way, you haven't tell what you want
for you birthday........

6. Xian...
Thanks a lot for the sms.... although you send me 2 minutes after my birthday. You are the 6th person... By the way how did you know it is my birthday???? :/

7. Jia Yun...
Hey... long time no talk. Didn't expect you to remember my birthday you remember my birthday but you are a day late!!!! hehe. You are the 7th person=D Tell me when is your birthday....

8. Auntie Susan...

The 8th person on the list but the 1st auntie. Thinking my birthday is on the 6th June, she call me and wish me 'Happy Early Birthday' haha. She is a cute person *_*

9. Auntie Iris and Uncle Edmund

Thanks for the tee-shirt. You both are the 9th on my wishing list....

Once again thank you guys. You made my day wonderful. I'll remember this day. You all rock... Friends forever! And for those who didn't know it's my birthday, it's ok...you are still my friend. ^-^







2 comments:

Chris Lim said...

lol. so u did get it. i was worried u dint! haha, happy -belated- birthday once again shu!

cywoo said...

Happy belated birthday again! u're welcome. better remember my birthday ah!