Friday, April 25, 2008

Doggy




Long time till i updated my blog... sry ppl..... but i really don't no what to say. In the end i thought of blogging about my doggy... haha for no reason... My dog is the emotional type. Look into her eyes~looks innocent does she??? To you may be a yes but a NO for me!!!!!! She poos and urines everywhere :'( I have to clean it in the end. My mom "You wanted the dog, so u clean it." That is the main reason why I come late to school most of the time, then my name gets written into the black book. Lerg Foong do u need to be that strict I am only A FEW minutes late!!!!!


Back to the dog buisness. Her name is Chanelle. About 3 months old only. She loves to bite, she bite everything she sees include books. Rather naughty and loves to annoy my other dog, Banjo and the war begins. Banjo starts barking and Chanelle will be looking very and i mean very innocent. So i usually stand on Chanelle side hehe because she is my dog. Banjo is my brother's muhaha. I know I am a bit the 'pilih kasih' type so sorry Banjo for all the scolding I gave you.


Every morning my mother will give Chanelle milk to drink and she usually would not drink it all so Banjo will be eyeing for the milk. Banjo is very greedy he eats almost anything from rice to chicken meat. Chanelle wouldn't mind....
Wow i never written a blog this long before. I usually will copy and paste haha I know I am lazy... I am already tired so tood loo for now. Kissess for Chanelle


-sHu says: Bye-





3 comments:

ljy559 said...

I WAS HERE!

Chris Lim said...

OMG. your dog is SO KAWAII!!!

when did u get it? i never knew ><

cywoo said...

shu xian!!! ahahah... yea,... i remember when i went to ur hse, ur mother asked u to clean it since u wanted the dog =p