Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am back

My dear bloggie, you have my apologies for abandoning you.
I know I have said that a thousand times but my fingers are just too lazy to type.
Indeed, call me a sloth

These past few days I have been glued to a Taiwanese drama - Miss No Good
The name itself tickled my sense of humor, so I gave it a shot.
In the end, I was addicted.
Unable to resist the temptation of the drama, without fail I will swiftly dash to the computer every morning awaiting for an interesting yet knee-wobbling plot to unfold right in front off my very eyes. For those out there who has gone insanely bored during the holidays I would recommend you to give this show a shot. I laughed through out the first three episode I watch.
Guess what, I laughed till I cried~

Yup, that is basically what I do almost everyday during the holidays
It is very unhealthy but then again what more can you do during the holidays?
Well to be honest, I am already tired of blogging although I have only written 3 paragraphs???
Anyway, the next would be a more promising one than this but no guarantees!
I might anytime just give in to my lazy side :p


*Light (you-know-who-you-are) beware of me... I am going to get you if you don't catch up with your blogs :p






by,
the sloth: Shu

No comments: