Sunday, November 16, 2008

That little something!

He never fails to lose me
Never once, did he fail to get a scrumptious taste of me
Sticking its little mouth into my skin enjoying me fully
Name any place and you will definitely find him
His tiny and swift body always allows him to escape any enemy along his path
Attempting to annoy me all the more, he calls his fellow companions along
Together in a swarm they assault me

My mortal enemy that never fails to irritate me wherever I am
With a SWAT! and a BANG! on the table it teases me for my bad aiming.
Being ridiculed by such a thing, I wish it will banish forever!

mosquitoes.

For one thing I really need to 'thank' you for is to balance up the earth's biodiversity,
or I would just wish for you to vanish out of my side now!
The utmost thing on my wish list for now is for the mosquito species to disappear for eternity!




From bites to scratching,
shu shall bid an itch farewell for now.

No comments: