Friday, November 7, 2008

lala

bf = best friends or bad friends???

Well for today I guess it is bad friends! lol
Could you imagine a day out with friends who keeps on arguing with each other???
Trust me, I do.
They all had just turn my day upside down! ~
All these arguments and tense situations with them, really are driving me up the wall. Honestly, I am tired and exhausted of facing them.
Considering this fact I really am thinking twice about being friends with them.
Well friendships do have arguments once in awhile but then again they really do destroy my mood.

One word to describe me now: PISS

Ahhh... at least I do feel better now.
Special thanks to some of my friends who had just calm me down.

Note to self: LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST!


So why bother, right? Forgive and forget.
Anyway, one thing that can make me happy for now is ANIME! ~ so lala, I shall bid goodbye
haha... :p

Till next time when my mood is better,

Farewell
Sher anne













No comments: