Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Pui Yee!!!

10 people I am tagging
1. Ching Yie
2. Eva
3. Boey
4. Hui Yin
5. Alyssa
6. Christine aka Chris
7. Wai Kee
8. Abigail
9. Sabrina
10. Brenda


-is no.3 a male or female?
uhmm... does he looks like a girl???

-if no.7 and no.10 were together would it be a good thing?
Well, you will never know :p

-how about no.5 and no.8
Fyi, they don't even know each other!!!

-what would no.1 be studying about?
hmm, I wonder~

-is no.4 single
Well, I don't really go sneaking up people's private life... but I will ask her.
Hui Yin, are you single?

-say something about no.6
my sister!!!
anime freak
optimistic
*too much to say~~~ :D





1 comment:

I will be there for u . said...

nope. its not u la.
how can be u? u r one of my greatest friend le...