Wednesday, December 3, 2008

*whines*


Gar!!! I need to get my hands on that book.
In other words I need that book badly. Very badly!
The book before this, ended abruptly leaving me in suspends.
This is what I call torture. You want it yet you can't get it.
Gosh, this is second in line on my wish list after Artemis Fowl.
Almost every time when I finish a book I will start pestering my mother to purchase the next and if she doesn't want to I will be left like this wondering about the story. Hence, making me suffer.
Conclusion: stop reading books- but I can't!
Yes, I am being pathetic.
Current ranking of Pendragon books (warning: it is from my point of view)
1# The Never War
2# The Merchant of Death
3# Quillian Games
4# The Lost City of Faar
5# The Reality Bug
6# Black Water
7# Rivers of Zaada
Well that is about it.
I have a request though before bidding farewell,
Is there any kind soul out there who is willing to borrow me Pendragon book 8?
Till we meet again.
signing out: Shu

1 comment:

I will be there for u . said...

I dont have it. Sorry. But i do i have book 9. Ask me if u have read book 8.