Thursday, December 18, 2008

Breath the air of Christmas!

Ahh, finally Christmas season is on the go.
Presents!!! Squeals*
I have been waiting all along for Christmas to prevail. :D
and it finally did!
Yahoo. Here's the season to be jolly fa-laa-laa-la-lah



Well, I know I am saying this a bit to early but early is always better than late...
"Merry Christmas! And may all of you out there have a joyful and memorable Christmas"
If you aren't a Christian don't fuss about celebrating Christmas. Christmas is for everyone so just join in the fun :D
Santa might grant you some presents too! hehe.
Personal Christmas message to:
Aunt Esther
You are definitely sitting right on top of my list! I cannot thank you enough of teaching me the spirit of Christmas. Have a Merry Christmas wherever you are right now and may you have a great Christmas. ;)
4 best buddies (you-know-who-you-are)
Long time no see. Probably you all might have even forgotten who I am but I don't blame you, enjoy your holidays as much as you can before the havoc school life begins... and Merry Christmas! *presents please???
Loor and family
Have a Merry Christmas and may god bless you! :D
Chris
Well, you might not receive this message before Christmas due to your hectic schedule but as your pet sis, I have to wish you Merry Christmas! May all your dreams come true. Btw, Monochrone Factor is nice!!!
Cy
Hello! I have already wish you once but I felt it is a must to leave another message to you: Merry Christmas.
amanda a.k.a mojo jojo
Ahh, I am writing this VERY important message to you seek some solace from you. Please do not destroy this wonderful Christmas with some of your ingenious and vicious scheme of yours. I have already warned the Power puff girls to be vigilant about you! :p haha. Anyway, have an enjoyable Christmas.
Bad guys deserve some Christmas too, don't they?
Victoria
Boys. May you get one to celebrate with you this Christmas :p
Send my regards to your papa and mama. (make sure they read this!)
Light
Out of my modest self, I have to apologize to a friend of mine whom I promise to return a book but totally forgotten till the last minute. Call me a scatterbrain!
Oh dear, I guess I need to add something to my Christmas wish list: be more responsible!!! Btw, call some of your friends and celebrate Christmas. Don't miss out the fun, it is only once a year!
Everyone out there
No, if your name is not on the list please do not be upset or woebegone. It is not that I have forgotten about you it is just that I am being my indolent self again.
Anyway, there will be no end to this list as I have got plenty of people to wish.
So everyone out there, Merry Christmas and DO NOT forget my present!!! :p

No comments: