Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A dream come true.

A gush of wind swept past my face
My legs could barely touch the ground
I was soaring higher by the minute
I unfolded my arms and closed my eyes
Breathing the chilly air as I laid back


Flying.
I was flying.


From that precipitous height I opened my eyes to fill in the details of the surroundings
It was picturesque. People of all kinds filled my vision.
Some wore dowdy clothes and some fashionable.
And they were starring at me enviously, patiently waiting for their turn to fly.


Then in that split second it was over.
My mystical wings just vanish into thin air.
Crestfallen, I dropped my arms and opened my eyes to reality
and said...

Goodbye to my dream.



Sorry if I have lost you.
I too capitulate in my thoughts.
I was in Genting that day.
Well, I was not literally flying but I was riding a ride namely the 'Spinner'
The feeling was exactly like flying.
Just use an iota of your imagination and you will feel as if you are flying.
It was an indelible ride.


Highly recommended to ride...





















Before I say end my blog, I would like to wish everyone out there a Happy Chinese Year and may all your dreams come through!

;D

bye.

No comments: