Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my dreamland

Ah... I love Japan
Look at the amount of shops there...
Hehe... Shopping!!!
Although I don't really go crazy over shopping in Japan but it would be fun :p
Furthermore the things there are of high quality
There is a saying ' quality is better than quantity'
Hehe, I can become a philosopher already



look at all the people.....

Ah... Mount Fuji :D
Look at the breathtaking sight of it
How I wish to stand on top of it
Maybe in my dreams...
Haha, that is why I love to sleep cause I always will dream
ahhh..... how wonderful this life will be if my dreams become reality



Mount Fuji!!!!


Another wonderful view of Japan...
the Cherry blossoms trees
all the flowers look like snow don't they?


Just picture me standing there ^_^

Dreams do come true do they? One day I will put my foot there... Japan wait for me :)

























No comments: